Habitat for Humanity Brant-Norfolk is a non-profit organization working towards a world where everyone has a safe and decent place to live. We are a proud member of Habitat for Humanity Canada and part of a worldwide network that spans 93 countries. Internationally Habitat for Humanity has built over 600,000 homes and is now building a new home every 21 minutes. Habitat for Humanity Canada is responsible for over 1,400 homes in Canada with 73 affiliates in 10 provinces and two territories and 83 ReStores. Our ReStore covers 100% of our administrative costs.
Habitat for Humanity Brant-Norfolk serves hard working low income residents in the City of Brantford, Brant County and Norfolk County to help make affordable homeownership a reality. Through volunteer labour and donations of money and materials, Habitat Brant-Norfolk builds decent houses alongside homeowner (partner) families.
To date, we have built 20 homes in the City of Brantford and one home in the City of Simcoe. Our commitment is to continue our building safe decent affordable housing in our surrounding communities. We can do this with community support!
Our Vision: A community where everyone has a decent and affordable place to call home.
Our Mission: To change lives by providing safe and affordable housing for those in need in our community.
- ADVOCACY: We advocate on behalf of those who need safe, decent and affordable homes.
- COLLABORATION: We work with people and organizations to support and strengthen the impact we make on our communities.
- HOMEOWNERSHIP: We believe that homeownership promotes self-reliance and transforms lives.
- INCLUSIVENESS: We value diversity and strive to represent it through all aspects of our organization.
- INNOVATION: We find creative new ways to solve problems.
- STEWARDSHIP: We are committed to the highest level of accountability to our donors, volunteers and the communities we serve.
- VOLUNTEERISM: We celebrate the commitment and passion of our volunteers and donors working together.
We are always looking for families and volunteers. To learn more about these opportunities, please visit us at 80 Morton Ave E. in Brantford, 29 Park Rd in Simcoe give us a call at (519) 759-8600 in Brantford, (519) 426-8686 in Simcoe or e-mail us.