Habitat for Humanity Brant-Norfolk is a non-profit charitable organization working towards a world where everyone has a safe and decent place to live. Habitat homeowners purchase their home by securing an affordable mortgage, through Habitat’s homeownership program. We build in Brant County, Brantford and Norfolk County with the belief that housing is a human right and everyone deserves a safe and affordable place to call home. With the help of our volunteers and community partners, affordable homeownership becomes a reality for those in need of safe and affordable housing in our community.
To date, there have been 22 Habitat homes built and two retrofitted in the City of Brantford and we’ve completed our first Habitat home in the City of Simcoe.
Now it’s time for a new era in building community!
Find out how you can partner with us today through volunteering, advocacy and joining our generous donors. We keep our building costs lower through partnerships, volunteers and gifts in kind for materials. But before we even begin to build, we need cash support to cover the cost of land, government fees and development costs.
Everyone can do something today to help make a difference in their community.
Call 519.759.8600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how you can build a better, brighter future!
Learn more about Habitat Brant-Norfolk:
2019 07 11 Habitat for Humanity Brant-Norfolk Backgrounder
2017 Annual Report Click Here.
Our Vision: A community where everyone has a decent and affordable place to call home.
Our Mission: To change lives by providing safe and affordable housing for those in need in our community.
- ADVOCACY: We advocate on behalf of those who need safe, decent and affordable homes.
- COLLABORATION: We work with people and organizations to support and strengthen the impact we make on our communities.
- HOMEOWNERSHIP: We believe that homeownership promotes self-reliance and transforms lives.
- INCLUSIVENESS: We value diversity and strive to represent it through all aspects of our organization.
- INNOVATION: We find creative new ways to solve problems.
- STEWARDSHIP: We are committed to the highest level of accountability to our donors, volunteers and the communities we serve.
- VOLUNTEERISM: We celebrate the commitment and passion of our volunteers and donors working together.
We are always looking for families and volunteers. To learn more about these opportunities, please visit us at 80 Morton Ave E. in Brantford, 29 Park Rd in Simcoe give us a call at (519) 759-8600 in Brantford, (519) 426-8686 in Simcoe or e-mail us.