Brook Street, Simcoe, ON
Detached Single Family Home
Construction Start Date: 2020
Number of homes: 1
This build is a new two storey, single family residential house. It’s our second build in Norfolk County (the first was completed in 2016) and will feature 3 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, a private driveway, backyard and an unfinished basement.
To help raise funds and support this build please call Lynda at 519-759-8600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help a family build their home!
- Team Builds – create your team, fundraise and then book your build day
- Women’s Build and Leadership Circle – join our local champions
- Studathon Fundraiser – we provide the 2×4’s, you provide the creativity a
- Host a Community Fundraiser or a “Habithon” Personal Challenge – host your own dance party, a cool stuff auction, sports challenge or collect donations in lieu of birthday gifts. You can also create your own personal “Habithon” challenge, collect pledges and dive into the pool for a marathon swim, paddle down the river, hike, run or jump out of a plane, the sky’s the limit when you host your own fundraiser solo or together with others!
- Online Fundraising Toolkit – we provide the tools to help you and your peers raise funds, challenge each other, have a ton of fun and celebrate
Challenge your friends, family and colleagues to lend a hand and help to raise funds in partnership with our future Habitat homeowner families. Join other volunteers, community supporters and professional, skilled trades workers. to help support families as they build a better future for themselves.
To create or support a Team Build Challenge click ——->>> HERE 🔨
If you prefer to make a direct Donation or join our Hopebuilders monthly giving club please DONATE here.
Meet the Homeowner Family!
Our families come in all shapes and sizes and from all walks of life. Older persons, millennials, two parent families, sole support parents with children, singles, veterans, couples and intergenerational families.
Meet Russ, Sharon and Krysten
One foundation at a time our homeowners build a better future for themselves and their families.
Please stay tuned for further updates!