NOW HIRING FOR 4 SUMMER STUDENT POSITIONS FOR BRANTFORD RESTORE & SIMCOE RESTORE
Part- time ReStore Sales Associate
4 Positions Available – 2 available in Brantford & 2 available in Simcoe
Nature and Scope:
The Sales Associate is dedicated to providing a quality customer service experience for all customers, donors, staff and volunteers they come in contact with. The Sales associate will be a Habitat ambassador when in our community and will provide professional, courteous service in our ReStore and over the phone. The Sales associate is part of a customer service team made up of full time staff, part time staff and volunteers.
- Responsible for inventorying, cleaning, pricing, and recording all donations whether dropped off or brought in by scheduled pick up.
- Assist in safely loading and unloading product from the truck and assist with carrying, lifting and placing product on the sales floor.
- Use and updating of Data Information System to record donations, and donors.
- Assist in accepting donations from the public as they are dropped off to the ReStore.
- Assist in keeping the exterior of the store looking professional and clear of debris.
- Help ensure that all recycling is being taken to correct places for proper disposal.
- Assist in continued health and safety and cleanliness throughout the store and receiving area and store.
- Provide support at the customer service desk with cash handling, answering the phone and providing customer assistance.
- Responsible for taking donation phone calls, and screening donations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Authority: This Position operates within policies of Habitat for Humanity Brant – Norfolk.
Report: This position reports to the Restore Manager
- Must be returning to secondary or post-secondary school in the fall.
- Able to lift 50 lbs +.
- Preferred customer service experience. Willing to train.
Part – time min. 32 hours/ week
Must be flexible to accommodate weekends and vacation time
Student minimum wage.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Attention: Tracey Langley, ReStore Manager
Job posting to close Wednesday, June 21, 2017
Start date 1st week of July.