Our Habitat ReStores are happy to accept donations of new and gently-used items that you would like to bring to us and if you have a large donation, our ReStore Truck is back on the road, available for Scheduled curbside Pick-up Appointments with Covid-19 Safety Precautions in place.
80 Morton Ave. East
Brantford, ON N3R 7J7
t: (519) 751-7474
At the Brantford location, we accept donations Monday – Saturday 11:00am – 4:00pm. Our donation doors close at 4pm sharp! You can call 519-751-7474 for more information.
Click Here to Like us on Facebook!
Safety Protocols for Donations:
- All donations will be contactless.
- All Donors must bring someone to assist in unloading their donations, and all donations must be PRE-APPROVED by the ReStore staff, via email or phone before drop off or pick up is scheduled. We are unable to accept donations of scrap metal or e-waste at this time.
Habitat for Humanity ReStores
Habitat for Humanity ReStores are home and building supply stores that accept and resell quality new and used building materials as well as furniture, appliances, home accessories, and much more, to the public. Shopping at a Habitat ReStore is a socially conscious decision, as the money generated is used to fund local Habitat for Humanity homebuilding projects and operations. It’s also an environmentally friendly decision, as much of what is sold is product that is new, gently used or customer returns that might otherwise end up in a landfill.
By the numbers:
• There are over 100 Habitat ReStores across Canada.
• In 2018, sales at Habitat ReStores in Canada were over $72 million, allowing local Habitats to partner with even more families in need of decent and affordable housing.
• In 2018, Habitat ReStores diverted an estimated 43,000 tons of product from landfills.
Habitat for Humanity Heartland Ontario Brant-Norfolk Chapter ReStore sells new and gently used renovation materials and home furnishings. We have two locations to serve you. Thank you for shopping and donating ReStore.